Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Pop-up Christmas card

Morning, Rebecca here with a Christmas pop-up box card. 


Once I'd made the card (more details can be found on my personal blog) I covered all the visible parts with Lawn Fawn Snow Days Christmas paper.


Inside the "box" you need a few additional strips of card to attach your elements to, this gives the depth to the card. The Polar bears, the cup and the sign are all from the Cool Day MFT stamp set and the other elements are from the Christmas Cuteness set.  I tried to colour all the images with similar tones to the paper.


I also used the Papersmooches stiched border die to make snow snowdrifts to cover up the supporting card strips that each of the stamped elements are on. To embellish the finished card I added MFT die-cut snowflakesDoodlebug Sequins, a paper bow cut using the MFT Dainty Bow die, Stickles glitter glue and some Doodlebug gems and pearls


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Rebecca x x 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x