Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

I Love you!

Morning, happy Craft Mojo Monday!!! I'm still on a love theme at the moment, but today's card is super cute too.


To make this card I started out my cutting a circle, stitched aperture using the circle die from the MFT Blueprints 18 set and stuck a sheet of Doodlebug paper on the inside of the card so it would show through. I also used the straight stitched die from the Paper Smooches Stitched dies set.


Next I made the dog who is holding the banner. To do this I stamped the banner  from the Paper Smooches Blissful Banner set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink (leaving two tiny gaps across the top) and then masked over it and then over stamped the dog. The cute little dog is from the Paper Smooches Cubby Chums set. 

I positioned the image just so his little hands overlapped the banner where I'd left the little gaps. I used a fine liner pen to fill in any little gaps of bits of the image there were missing or not overly crisp. I coloured the bog and added shading to the banner using Copic Ciao markers- available from Craft Mojo by request- just drop Sally and email with your colour choices!!



Finally, I fussy-cut the dog and banner and attached it over the window and then added a few Paper Smooches die cut hearts and a length go Doodlebug twine. oh I also added a little bit of Glossy Accents to the hearts. 

Don't forget there is still 30% off everything in the Craft Mojo shop!!

Rebecca x x x

No comments: